Institutional Research and Effectiveness
The mission of Institutional Research and Effectiveness at 一肖一码中持 is to foster a culture of evidence by facilitating the management, analysis, reporting and use of data and information in support of students, planning, assessment and decision-making.
- Support institutional efforts in strategic planning and assessing institutional effectiveness.
- Support completion of institutional accreditation requirements and expectations.
- Support academic programs and student services departments and functions in assessing, improving and reporting on the effectiveness of their programs.
- Serve as an official data provider to the state of Nevada, the federal government and other external entities.
- Administer student satisfaction and alumni surveys and internal surveys on satisfaction with services and programs.
- Conduct special analyses on issues of importance to the college community.
- Serve as 一肖一码中持s central point of contact for institutional data requests.
- : This site provides system-wide and institution specific data and information on NSHE Strategic Plan indicators and other initiatives. Filter on 一肖一码中持 in the upper left.
- : The Institutional Research and Effectiveness Office provides institutional data to IPEDS, which is the core postsecondary education data collection program for the National Center for Education Statistics.
- : The NWCCU is the accrediting authority for 一肖一码中持.
Links to external websites are provided for your benefit and are not official 一肖一码中持 content.